Sunday, August 22, 2010

two years and counting...

She has grown so fast. I just cant believe how time is so quick. It was just like yesterday ive given birth and now shes sooo big that shes turning out bigger than me in a little while. and how i love her more and more. Shes so talkative and really is curious of everything. questions like what is this, mom, what is that? whos is there? where is who? full of questions and wonders. ;) They say little children are very good imitators and oh yes this is really true, i have to be very careful with my every words i speak because she just can get those words and never ever even forget them. those expressions bad or good well i really have to get rid of them and rather watch my mouth so often. ;)) But i am very happy and soo glad that she is so smart. Imagine just 2 years old she is and able to sing her ABC's.. very funny and exciting how she is growing more and more and everyday she really is our little angel. my very little angel who keeps my heart smiling every single day.. How i thank God so much for keeping her growing healthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment