Monday, February 28, 2011

Teacher - Student conversations

Here are more funny jokes from Ken, my favourite. :)) Like i always say and believe, "Laughter is still and always will be the best MEDS ever." So whatever it takes, i always find time to cheer myself up with some simple humor like this. I hope you too somehow.., get amused :)


TEACHER: Annie, give me a sentence starting with 'I.'
ANNIE: I is...
TEACHER: No, Annie..... Always say, 'I am.'
ANNIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'

TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
GLENN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
TEACHER: No, that's wrong.
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how i spell it.

TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher.

1 comment:

Jana said...

They're perfect:DD..

Post a Comment